Tuscan family entertainer + villa
36 MacMillan Street
Two homes on one title with dual street access.
Replicating the very essence of Tuscany, with expansive indoor spaces and alfresco courtyards and terraces - this luxurious Mediterranean-style retreat is cleverly
designed to enjoy all seasons equally yet blends with absolute family comfort.
Perfect for entertaining, this spacious home is filled with abundant natural light and relaxed ambiance - boasting a north to rear aspect and district views. At the heart of the home is a spacious kitchen with island complimented by granite benchtops and a full range of quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm wide gas cooktop.
The main lounging pavilion centres around a large gas fireplace enhanced by high ceilings, decorative cornices and an abundance of windows and French doors to let in the natural light. A terrace and a Juliet style balcony both overlook the sparkling poolside courtyard entertaining area where a wood fire pizza oven and designated BBQ space will ensure the festivities remain centre stage.
The main home offers generous accommodation with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including a palatial parents' retreat, private terrace - complete with marble ensuite and walk-in robe. There is also the option for a 4th bedroom or home office to suit your needs.
But the real surprise is at the end of the pool – the original timber cottage remains with its own street frontage. A stylish 80sqm self-contained villa comprising of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchenette and internal laundry with a huge living dining space all under high ceilings and stunning timber floorboards. The studio has dual access from the main home or straight in from Frenchs Forest Road. A perfect space for teenage, in-law accommodation, home office, or the ultimate hobby / creative studio work space.
Located for lifestyle, this stunning home of quality construction is exclusively positioned in quiet cul-de-sac, just footsteps to Seaforth village, shops, cafes, restaurants, and transport links. Seaforth Public School is at the end of the street.
• Two homes on a 588sqm parcel of land with dual street access
• Located close to Seaforth village in a quiet cul-de-sac family street
• Centrally positioned pool and covered alfresco entertaining area
• Outdoor shower, pond with water feature, private from neighbours
The main house:
• a Tuscan inspired 3 or 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home
• Double lock up garage and storage with internal access
• Palatial parents retreat with walk through wardrobe and spa bath
• Large private terrace off main bedroom with district and coastal views
• Ducted air conditioning, large gas fireplace, intercom access
• Granite kitchen with breakfast island and walk-in pantry
• Stainless steel gas 900mm wide IIve stove and integrated Miele dishwasher
• Imported Italian marble bathrooms and powder room
The 2nd home - 'The Villa':
• A spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom timber cottage or villa.
• Kitchenette, internal laundry and built-in wardrobe in bedroom
• High ceilings, french doors and polished floor boards throughout
• Perfect for teenage or in-law accommodation, or hobby / home office
Video presentation link - https://youtu.be/xLaQARVsmIE
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Smyth on 0413 058 000.