Charming family retreat + blue ribbon location
2 Salisbury Square
Nestled in a highly sought after and peaceful street in Seaforth's exclusive 'Bluff' precinct this charming two storey double brick home offers a private retreat for idyllic family living.
Currently configured with a layout designed to suit teenage or in-law accommodation - this deceptively large 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with multiple living spaces surrounds a central sundrenched alfresco entertaining courtyard and pool.
The home has been lovingly maintained and renovated over time offering many original period features complimented with contemporary appointments and finishes throughout.
A sanctuary of comfort and tranquility, the main living area with a vaulted exposed beam ceiling, offers spacious open plan living and dining including an impressive wood fireplace, creating a cosy retreat for the cooler months. The indoor space transitions to a north facing sundrenched entertaining area and pool - flawlessly integrating family life and entertaining.
The ground floor features two bedrooms, with the master suite overlooking the courtyard pool with an ensuite showcasing a twin shower. The upper level combines a private living area between two large bedrooms and a family bathroom – the perfect zone for a growing family.
With so much space for all the family including a second kitchen, studio or even a 5th bedroom - the possibilities are endless to make the most of the additional living space fitting for your needs and family size.
Experience prized living in a picturesque family friendly street and easy walking distance to Seaforth village, shops, cafes, restaurants, transport links, middle harbour foreshore and the famous Spit to Manly Scenic Walk.
• Versatile floor plan to suit many configuration needs.
• Original period and contemporary features throughout
• Large Jetmaster fireplace, gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Recently constructed pool with paved alfresco entertaining courtyard
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel European appliances
• Lock up garage with storage + additional off-street parking
• Designated home office with study loft and loads of extra storage
• Versatile second kitchen, studio or 5th bedroom options
• Private guest or In-law accommodation with independent access
• Close transport links by bus to Manly and city CBD
• Prestige location – a level stroll to Seaforth village shops and schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Smyth on 0413 058 000.