LEASED 14 NOV 2021 - Secure living in the heart of Cremorne Village
408/2 Langley Avenue
LEASED BY JOHN SMYTH - THE MADISON AGENCY
This stylish apartment is right in the centre of the Cremorne's food and lifestyle quarter. Welcome to 'The Langley' Aparttments.
Super convenient to absolutely everything - The Langley is perfectly positioned just off Military Road near the Cremorne Metropole and this unit is on the 4th floor in this 4 level security building.
Wake up to the Cremorne central at its best with all the amenities at your doorstep and get the perfect coffee hit and brunch fare from 'Siborg Cafe' just downstairs. In the evenings there are so many lifestyle choices with plenty of local eateries to choose from and the institutional Cremorne Orpheum movie cinema always showing the latest and classic movie screenings.
Spotlessly clean and just refreshed and plenty of natural light - this apartment is ready right now and will suit singles or couples, executives who either commute or for those who work from home. The perfect study nook has been cleverly built-in under the loft stair case to accommodate the home office needs.
Transport links are so close. City, North Sydney is easily accessible, as is Mosman and Manly with buses just metres away. You will find that this central location is the perfect base for the best balance of Sydney working life.
- Modern security building with intercom access
- Located on the top floor of a 4 level low rise building
- Light filled & spacious open floor plan with east facing balcony
- Timber floors with freshly painted white interiors
- Smeg oven, gas stove and granite benches
- Fridge and microwave included with apartment
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Well-proportioned mezzanine bedroom with walk-in robe
- Internal laundry (appliance - washer & dryer option for the tenant)
- Covered balcony with gas for BBQ
- Huge car park in basement, room for bikes etc
Call John to arrange a private inspection at time that suits you or come to one of our scheduled open home viewing times.