LEASED BY JOHN SMYTH - Federation Charmer with Cosmopolitan Convenience
308 Falcon Street
Leased - more stock required. Contact The Madison Agency about managing your property.
This convenient and centrally located easy care charming Federation semi is ready to move straight in and available now and really well priced!
It's an easy stroll to Neutral Bay's popular cafe and dining scene including the iconic 'Oaks Hotel'.
Shopping is only a minute away at the Big Bear Shopping Centre and Neutral Bay Medical Centre.
However, the location is all about proximity to city and transport links at your door.
The Watson Street bus stop can take you almost anywhere!
Once inside, the hallway leads the past three generous bedrooms all with built-ins to a comfy living area which adjoins a contemporary kitchen and dining area. Just installed is a brand new (and never used) bathroom / laundry.
French doors open out to a covered and enclosed courtyard creating a private alfresco haven for entertaining or a quiet sunlit getaway.
There is a storage shed in rear yard and access to the back of the property on the side for storing bikes etc
* BRAND NEW bathroom / laundry
* Security screens on all windows and doors
* Parking permits for 2 cars at the residents car park
* Private undercover alfresco entertaining courtyard
* Enclosed front verandah
* Timber floors throughout with two skylights
* Built-in wardrobes in all three bedrooms
* Air conditioning in main bed, 2nd bedroom & living room
* Light filled and fluid flow from front to back
* Modernised light filled kitchen, gas cook top
* Just footsteps to cafe & dining precinct & Oaks Hotel
* 30 metres from Big Bear Shopping Centre, Coles & Neutral Bay Medical Centre
* City, northern suburbs and beaches transport links at door
Lease Term: 12 mths but will consider other terms.
Inspections on Wednesday & Saturday.
Private inspections can be arranged by phone call only.
[COVID-19] Precautions and procedures in place.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
JOHN SMYTH 0413 058 000