LEASED BY JOHN SMYTH - ITS REALLY CUTE! - BALGOWLAH HEIGHTS CHARMER
3 Adelaide Street
The property was leased by The Madison Agency
Email us with your home requirements for possibilities like this.
We will be taking appropriate steps & precautions when inspecting this property.
Happy to show Saturday and Sunday.
Offering plenty of character in a quiet cul-de-sac street - this beautifully presented family bungalow will provide a lifestyle of utmost convenience.
Set behind an idyllic white picket fence in a popular desirable street - its solid brick build gives way to timeless interiors that exude a wonderful vintage charm and a private backyard sanctuary capturing delightful ocean glimpses.
Just refreshed with a new coat of paint, curtains and now ready to move in two before Christmas. The property will suit a small family or executive couple wanting to live in a quiet family friendly street i the 'Heights'.
It's really close to bus transport to city, Manly & Northern Beaches and a short walk to Castle Rock Beach, Clontarf Beach and the 'Spit to Manly' Scenic Walk. Other local interests just moments away are Balgowlah Heights Public School, Bareena Tennis Club, and Dobroyd Point.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a prized locale.
- Cottage style with period features in pristine condition
- Timber floors, picture rails, high ceilings
- Air conditioning - 2 x reverse cycle split systems
- Modernised large kitchen with Miele dishwasher and internal laundry
- Large sunroom to the rear, formal lounge and seperate dining room
- Gorgeous leafy backyard with a freshly laid green lawn
- Two bedrooms - both with wardrobes
Initial 12 Month Lease
Lawn & Garden maintenance included
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT OR INSPECT AT THE SCHEDULED OPEN HOME TIMES.
Please note: No access to property without agent.