Location, Views & Style. Endless Opportunities
14 Ogilvy Road
A unique lifestyle opportunity capturing intimate Middle Harbour views directly over Castle Rock Beach. This home is blessed with natural light, tranquillity and versatility - and a feeling like it's holidays every day of the year. Beautifully updated for a relaxed beachside lifestyle and located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this peaceful home is a hidden gem in a highly sought after suburb. Embrace the beachside vibe now or add your own style and vision to this delightful, unique home.
• 3 bedrooms - all with built-ins
• Renovated bathroom and separate WC
• Open plan main level with timber floors
• Reverse cycle air cond, plantation shutters
• Large entertainers terrace overlooking middle harbour
• Private sunlit timber deck side terrace & BBQ area
• Landscaped tropical garden oasis front and rear
• Lower level - home office, teen retreat or games room
• Adjoining workshop, laundry with extra toilet
• Fully fenced north to rear facing yard
• Perfect now or add your vision when required
• Direct access to Castle Rock Beach and the Spit to Manly Walk
• Catchment for Balgowlah Heights Public School
• Clontarf is an immensely appealing suburb popular for its beaches, foreshores and parks with close proximity to the Sydney CBD and even closer to Manly Beach and vibrant village life in neighbouring Balgowlah Heights.
• The home is close to all the best recreational facilities including Tania Park, North Harbour Reserve, Bareena Park Tennis Club and Balgowlah Bowling Club.
• Castle Rock Beach is at the door step, also close is Clontarf Beach along with the picnic grounds of Clontarf Reserve and its dog friendly beach at Sandy Bay. Forty Baskets Beach is also a popular swimming spot with nearby boating facilities at both Clontarf Marina and North Harbour.
• The famous The 'Spit to Manly' foreshore walk passes this exclusive yet unpretentious suburb and is considered one of the most beautiful suburbs in Sydney.
• Locals love The Sandy Bear Café and Clonny's On the Beach - Restaurant & Café which has recently had a makeover.
• Good access to public transport takes you to and from Sydney's CBD, North Sydney, Manly village, Balgowlah (Stockland) shops as well as Warringah Mall and the Northern Beaches.
• The location falls into the catchment area for Balgowlah Heights Public School, and is within walking distance to St Cecilia's Catholic School and Balgowlah Secondary Campus.
For further information please contact John Smyth on 0413058000.