Stylish Family Retreat in Tranquil Setting
70A Ponsonby Parade
Private, sunlit and maintained to perfection
A residence maintained to flawless perfection with instant appeal, this impressive retreat offers absolute privacy with fabulous light filled living spaces throughout.
From the moment you enter open plan living, high ceilings and timber floors create a sense of warmth, light and space. Contemporary design and premium finishes throughout define this versatile home. The kitchen features Miele appliances including a 900mm wide gas stove and stone bench tops and breakfast bar. The family bathroom has wall to ceiling travertine tiles.
Pristine and perfect right now with nothing to do, the home offers flexible accommodation with three bedrooms, separate study and ducted air conditioning on the main level. The lower level offers multiple living options with a large laundry, bathroom and separate entrance. This versatile self-contained space could be utilised as extra living, games or media room, home office, teenage or in-law accommodation.
Outdoor living is enjoyed from a sundrenched deck that runs the entire width of the home. The north facing rear yard combines a paved BBQ area with level lawn and established tranquil garden with a natural rock surround and bamboo grove backdrop. With its child and pet friendly grounds this home surpasses all expectations for family comfort and alfresco entertaining.
Like a well-kept secret this home's exceptional address is located in a quiet leafy pocket within Seaforth's exclusive 'Bluff' – just moments from Sangrado Park and favourite local fishing spot and public jetty. Easy access to city buses, schools, child care centres, Seaforth village shops and the sparking waters of the Spit and Middle Harbour makes this immaculate home the perfect family lifestyle choice.
• Large 761sqm block with spacious north to rear facing yard
• Double lockup garage with internal entry
• Contemporary kitchen with quality European appliances
• Polished timber floor boards, built in wardrobes and skylights
• Huge lower floor accommodation or multiple living options
• Private and established gardens with ambient lighting
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly grounds with automated watering system
• Designated BBQ and entertaining area and 6 person spa
• Prestige location within walking distance to Seaforth village shops
• Quick access to city and Manly bus links, minutes to local beaches and Manly
• Seaforth is a leafy family suburb surrounded by water with picturesque streets populated by mainly families and empty nesters still enjoying family.
• The water side aspects of Seaforth ensures locals easy access to the facilities or just the 'always there' refreshing qualities of the harbour and beaches.
• Commuters will love the excellent transport links by public transport, including express bus services to the City, North Sydney, Manly and Chatswood and the Northern Beaches.
• Manly is just a short 6 minute drive away, the walking and bike track to Manly and the stunning harbour surrounds is also on its doorstep. Seaforth offers the best of 'beach and bush' with great cafés and restaurants a short stroll away.
• Immediate access to public transport takes you to and from Sydney's CBD, North Sydney, Manly village, Balgowlah (Stockland) shops as well as Warringah Mall and the Northern Beaches.
• The location falls into the catchment area for Seaforth Public School and St Cecilia's Catholic School, and secondary school options include Balgowlah Secondary Campus and Mackeller Girls Campus.