Stylish Family Entertainer + Garden Oasis
2/237 Woodland Street
This stylish townhouse is all about low maintenance living with its beautiful spacious living areas and entertaining spaces and enchanting garden oasis – creating the perfect urban haven.
Defined by its sophisticated interiors and generous house-like proportions, this meticulous home flows over 4 levels with the ground level opening to an manicured parterre garden and alfresco entertaining terrace. It features three generous bedrooms each with balconies, large second living area (perfect for working from home), as well as a cellar, internal access security parking for two cars, and a large storage room.
With its spacious house-like feel and convenient location walking distance to schools, Balgowlah Village, transport and parks - this townhome is the perfect lifestyle retreat for families, downsizers or investors.
• A massive 434sqm on title
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• 3 bedrooms – each with built-in wardrobes and balconies
• Double master bedroom includes tiled ensuite, with sunlit balcony
• Huge upper level retreat perfect as a home office/gym/media room
• Front and rear landscaped Parterre gardens (by Joanne Green) garden featuring TOVO lighting and water feature
• Alfresco dining and BBQ terrace with gas outlet
• Retractable awning to cover dining and entertaining terrace
• Ceiling fans, gas heating and plantation shutters throughout
• Main tiled bathroom with bathtub, frameless glass, separate internal laundry on lower level with powder room
• 460 bottle cellar and additional huge storage room
• Fully fenced pet friendly front and rear yards
• Secure basement parking for two cars with internal access
• Boutique block of 5 with secure visitor parking
• Walking distance to Balgowlah Village, shops and cafes
• Quick access to city and Manly bus links, local beaches and parks
• Balgowlah is an immensely appealing suburb popular for its shops, foreshores and parks with close proximity to the Sydney CBD and even closer to Manly Beach and its vibrant village life.
• Woodland Street is located in a convenient and highly accessible position close to Stockland Balgowlah and the Sydney Road Balgowlah retail corridor as well the Rosebery Street retail precinct which includes Harvey Norman, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi & Bunnings.
• The home is also close to all the main recreational facilities and amenities including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets, Fairlight and Manly beaches, Balgowlah Tennis Club and Boy Charlton Swimming Centre.
• Other recreational points of interest close by are the Balgowlah, Manly and Warringah golf clubs as well as the famous The 'Spit to Manly' foreshore walk. Castle Rock Beach, Clontarf Beach and the picnic grounds of Clontarf Reserve are also close by.
• Immediate access to public transport takes you to and from Sydney's CBD, North Sydney, Manly village as well as Balgowlah shops, Warringah Mall and the Northern Beaches.
• The home's position falls into the catchment area for Manly West Public School (K to Year 6), and for Years 7 to 12 - The Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus & Balgowlah Boys Campus. St Cecilia's and St Kieran's Catholic Primary Schools are also in the immediate area.
This is a truly wonderful and sought after precinct offering the very best of the Northern Beaches lifestyle.