Stylish family entertainer with tranquil garden oasis
27 Frenchs Forest Road
Entertaining is always a stylish affair in this private three bedroom family residence. Set in the heart of family friendly Seaforth with tranquil resort-style surrounds this home is perfect for the growing busy family.
An idyllic carefree sanctuary capturing sun all day - this modernised home is ready to enjoy now. With full brick construction and living areas over one level - the flowing floor plan offers space to cater for a relaxed family lifestyle.
Designed to ensure its central location is fully optimised it features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, large spacious family living room and second adjoining formal dining room. Entertain with ease with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas which transition seamlessly through bi-fold doors to an undercover alfresco entertaining space.
The spectacular entertaining backdrop is the tropical gardens, large sparkling pool and generous child and pet friendly level yard. The lower level has an automatic double lock up garage for two cars and a spacious storeroom.
Just footsteps to schools, shops, transport and cafes, this home is a rare opportunity for families, and astute investors alike to be a part of this immensely popular suburb.
• Recessed from the street behind landscaped tropical gardens
• High ceilings, timber flooring and carpeted bedrooms
• Spacious living room with feature fireplace and leafy outlook
• Dining and casual living space flows via bi-fold doors to deck
• Enormous covered entertainer's deck overlooks the rear garden
• Deluxe kitchen with timber benchtops and 900mm Smeg gas stove
• Three bedrooms, two with built-ins, refreshed white bathrooms
• 'Back to the Grid' energy setup, solar hot water, gas outlets
• Nestled on 638sqm of enclosed grounds bathed in sunlight
• Private near level rear garden with towering palms & veggie garden
• Large sparkling heated swimming pool
• Metres to Seaforth Public School, footsteps to eateries/city buses
• Automatic DLUG with giant storeroom/cellar, two car spaces
RATES. Council $455 Water $400 (Approx per quarter)
• Seaforth is a leafy family suburb with picturesque streets populated with busy families, professional couples and retirees.
• Commuters will love the excellent transport links by public transport, including express bus services to the City, North Sydney, Manly and Chatswood and the Northern Beaches.
• Manly is just a short 6 minute drive away, the walking and bike track to Manly and the stunning harbour surrounds is also on its doorstep. Seaforth offers the best of 'beach and bush' with great cafés and restaurants a short stroll away.
• Immediate access to public transport takes you to and from Sydney's CBD, North Sydney, Manly village, Balgowlah (Stockland) shops as well as Warringah Mall and the Northern Beaches.
• The location falls into the catchment area for Seaforth Public School and St Cecilia's Catholic School, and secondary school options include Balgowlah Secondary Campus and Mackeller Girls Campus.