Classic Balgowlah Heights Family Home
1 Glade Street
*APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW*
Available January 2020
Expect a classic Balgowlah Heights family home that ticks all the boxes!
The specs are 3 bedrooms upstairs (the main bedroom with ensuite), the family bathroom has separate bath and shower, two living zones with a large deck under cathedral ceilings.
Downstairs is another large flexible living space with spa bath toilet and shower. Perfect for another entertaining area, in-law accommodation, teenage retreat, home office or simply a great space for the kids. This area leads out to an undercover lower deck and the rear garden.
The property is positioned on a leafy corner block in a popular Balgowlah Heights street with great access to the Spit to Manly walk, city and Manly buses in a family friendly neighbourhood.
*Garden Maintenance included - seasonally adjusted schedule*
- North facing home with a tranquil leafy outlook
- all bedrooms have ceiling fans
- 3 separate living zones
- Polished floor boards upstairs, tiled floor downstairs
- internal entry from remote control security garage
- safe and secure fenced grounds
- plantation shutters, gas outlets, ceiling fans
- Close to Forty Baskets Beach and Tania Park
- 1 x lock up garage and 1 x undercover car port
Perfect for the those who love entertaining with separate space for the kids.
For enquiries contact John Smyth on 0413 058 000.