NORTH FACING, UPPER DUPLEX WITH YARD
2/63 Upper Beach Street
Leased by John Smyth - The Madison Agency 02 9948 0000.
More than an apartment and less maintenance than a house, this stylish and generously proportioned upper duplex feels like home from the moment you enter. Elegant architecture and period detailing sets this home apart. Blessed with a perfect north facing aspect it showcases a light filled, spacious and extremely functional floor plan.
Beautifully presented throughout the apartment boasts large bay windows, high ceilings, polished timber floors and open fireplace (gas). A separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen provides a warm comfortable space that invites guests and family to gather in style.
With tranquil gardens at the front and an extensive level private lawn at the rear, it offers an unrivaled outdoor zone for children to play safely and within view. An alfresco style entertaining area/deck (exclusive to this duplex) opens with french doors to the garage as well as a large shed for storage.
• This charming home offers a convenient lifestyle with easy access to the Stockland Balgowlah, Seaforth village or stroll down Kareema Street to Balgowlah Heights shops
• Reverse cycle split air conditioning
• All bedrooms have built-ins, plenty of additional storage both indoor & outdoor
• Secure off street parking remote control garage to be used as
• Kitchen has stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• Level lawns and very private from the street. Lawn and garden maintenance included.
• 3 bedrooms, the floor plan is extremely flexible so can be used for a variety of layouts. 2, 3 or even 4 bedrooms if required
• Family bathroom with separate bath, adjacent toilet room
• Common property laundry space for your own washing machine and dryer as well as outdoor toilet room.
• School catchment for Balgowlah Heights Primary School, Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus, walking distance to St Cecilia's Balgowlah.
Be quick, this one won't last.