Flawless Family Living
30 Ernest Street
SOLD BY JOHN SMYTH - THE MADISON AGENCY
A residence maintained to flawless perfection with instant appeal, this impressive retreat offers absolute privacy with fabulous light filled living spaces throughout.
From the moment you enter through the automated driveway gates this home ticks all the boxes. With its child and pet friendly grounds it surpasses all expectations for family comfort and elegant entertaining.
Set on a large level 811sqm block the covered entertaining area overlooks the perfectly manicured north to rear expansive lawn and established gardens. The sweeping district views to the ocean provide a spectacular opportunity for further additions if required in the future.
Pristine and perfect right now with nothing to do the home offers flexible accommodation with three bedrooms on the main level with multiple living options on the lower level. With its separate entrance this self-contained space could be utilised for extra living as a games or media room, home office, teenage or in-law accommodation.
Located in the heart of Balgowlah Heights and walking distance to the village shops and schools, this immaculate home is the perfect family lifestyle choice.
• Large level 811sqm block with spacious north to rear facing yard
• Automated driveway security gate, base to base alarm
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly grounds
• Immaculate near new kitchen with quality European appliances
• Polished timber floor boards and plantation shutters
• New luxe bathrooms and separate laundry room with toilet
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Manicured lawns surrounded by established gardens
• Covered rear dining and entertaining terrace overlooking yard and views
• Huge lower floor accommodation options with separate entrance
• Lock up garage and car port with more room for off street parking
• Plenty of under home storage with room for workshop and cellar
• Located with walking distance to Balgowlah Heights village shops
• Quick access to city and Manly bus links, minutes to local beaches and Manly
Rates. (Approx per quarter) Council $585 Water $210