North Facing, Sunlit & Secure Living
30/30-34 Gordon Street
SOLD BY JOHN SMYTH - THE MADISON AGENCY 02 9948 0000
'Convenience and privacy in the quality Parkview Apartments complex'
This sunny apartment combines the best in convenience and contemporary living, offering superb privacy and security with a prized north facing aspect. Located on the top level capturing a leafy outlook the 12ft skillion style ceiling spans the width of the apartment allowing plenty of natural light and a great sense of space.
'Parkview Apartments' is an easy walk to schools, Rosebery Street cafes and shops. A wide range of recreational facilities including Manly & Warringah golf clubs, the recently renovated Andrew Boy Charlton Pool complex, Manly Dam, Queenscliff Beach and great parks are all close by. Easy access to bus transport to the city, Manly and the Northern Beaches at the end of the street.
- Bright private and spacious living opens to an entertaining balcony
- Bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, plantation shutters and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom has separate bath and shower
- Master bedroom has ensuite
- Separate internal laundry room with additional storage / pantry
- Granite benchtop kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless appliances, dishwasher and gas stove
- 2 separate lock up garages with internal access and intercom entry
This freshly painted apartment is well suited to the astute investor, professionals, downsizers or first home buyer. A great opportunity in one of the best apartment complexes that Manly Vale has to offer.
Rates. Council $294. Strata $785. Water $169. (Approx per quarter)