The Great Outdoors in Central Fairlight
17/163 Sydney Road
If location is king, then this ground floor apartment will tick all the boxes. Conveniently located to Fairlights village shops, cafes and beaches coupled with city bound buses at the door step. This is an ideal property for those who commute to the city looking for a low maintenance lifestyle. But it's not just about location. Poised to cater to everyday living and weekend entertaining, there is a huge courtyard perfect for hosting dinner parties, BBQs for family and friends and fully enclosed for children and pets in this pet friendly strata. It's the level access entry point from both Sydney Road and Hilltop Crescent that elevates this home even further, making it feel less like an apartment and more like your own stand-alone home, not to mention making everyday activities like shopping, unloading your surfboard or bike - super easy!
A well run strata plan looks after this completely refurbished art deco building so full of charm and character. New carpet, fresh paint, new light fittings throughout makes this the perfect home to move in and enjoy.
- Security building with intercom access and landscaped gardens
- Direct gated access to a generous entertainment courtyard
- Separate lockup workshop or studio in courtyard
- Air conditioned living/dining with CaesarStone kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and discrete laundry
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes, one queen sized
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with a frameless glass shower.
The added-bonus of pet-friendly grounds complete the wish-list in this 'must inspect' home for upgraders, downsizers and investors.
Rates: (Approx per quarter) Strata Levies $795. Council $350. Water $170