Designer Chic + Street Appeal
23 Violet Street
SOLD BY JOHN SMYTH | THE MADISON AGENCY | 02 9948 0000
AUCTION GUIDE $2,450,000
Located in a picturesque street, this stunning residence offers a haven of designer elegance, privacy and tranquility. Capturing leafy district views,
the home has been exquisitely renovated to showcase character-rich charm with chic contemporary style to create a sophisticated sanctuary of style, light and space.
With its wide oak timber flooring, designer kitchen and Carrara marble bathrooms, this sundrenched north-facing residence is finished to perfection offering the very best in relaxed family living.
Three generous bedrooms are dedicated to luxurious comfort with the master bedroom featuring a sumptuous ensuite. A large internal laundry / ultility room with plenty of storage space is conveniently located with direct external access to the rear.
Entertain with ease with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas which transition seamlessly through French doors to a wraparound veranda at the front and at the rear a spacious travertine terrace and generous child and pet friendly level yard.
Lush, easy-care gardens and solid sandstone foundations add to this homes impressive street appeal. A highly sought after convenient location positioned in the middle of three local shopping villages with great cafes and restaurants. Moments to schools, transport and beaches make this classic Balgowlah home perfect for families, executives and astute investors.
* Gorgeous fa?ade with lush easy care landscaped gardens
* Wide oak timber flooring and plantation shutters
* French doors opening to a sunny wraparound verandah
* Sweeping open plan living space flows to rear outdoor entertaining
* Sleek CaesarStone gourmet kitchen with island and servery-style window to front verandah
* Stainless steel European appliances, concealed fridge and dishwasher
* Three spacious bedrooms boasting floor-to-ceiling mirror built-in robes
* Carrara marble bathrooms with honed marble-tile flooring
* Family bathroom has dual showers & basins, ensuite with stand alone bath
* Family bathroom has dual showers and basins, ensuite with stand alone bath
* Luxurious parents retreat with stunning ensuite marble ensuite
* Elevated north views over the garden and district
* Family friendly backyard with level lawns and room for a pool
* Sophisticated mix of contemporary and classic interior features throughout including tall decorative ceilings and traditional bay windows
* Walking distance to schools, shops, cafes and restaurants
* Close to city and beaches transport links
Rates. Council $580 Water $450 (Approx per quarter)
Balgowlah is an immensely appealing suburb popular for its shops, foreshores and parks with close proximity to the Sydney CBD and even closer to Manly Beach and vibrant village life.
Violet Street (Balgowlah Heights side of Sydney Road) is located in a convenient and highly accessible position close to three shopping villages; Stockland Balgowlah, the Beatrice Street Balgowlah Heights village and the Seaforth village.
The home is close to all the main recreational facilities and amenities including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets, Fairlight and Manly beaches, Balgowlah Tennis Club.
Other recreational points of interest close by are the Balgowlah, Manly and Warringah golf clubs as well as the famous The Spit to Manly foreshore walk. Castle Rock Beach, Clontarf Beach and the picnic grounds of Clontarf Reserve as well as the famous The Spit to Manly foreshore walk are also close by.
Immediate access to public transport takes you to and from Sydneys CBD, North Sydney, Manly village as well as Balgowlah shops, Warringah Mall and the Northern Beaches.
The homes position falls into the catchment area for Balgowlah Heights Public School and the Balgowlah Secondary Campus whilst St Cecilias Primary School is in the immediate neighbourhood.
This is a truly wonderful and sought after precinct offering the very best of the Northern Beaches lifestyle.